Monday, April 16, 2012

Max and Chloe

Ever since I have found out that I am pregnant, I have been very lazy and tired.  I feel like I am always tired and I can't make it through the whole day unless I take a nap.  But then when I take a nap it just makes me more lazy the rest of the day.  Anyways, I am trying to get back to a regular routine.  I havn't been keeping up with blogging which makes me sad because this is our family journal.  The kids have been doing a lot of cute things latley and I am horrible about taking pictures and writing it down.  My one goal before this baby is born is to be better about documanting my kids and the things they do. 
Max and Chloe have been so cute latley.  I mean they have always been cute, but now they are starting to love playing with each other.  They love to chase each other, play cars, play outside and just be with each other.  I love watching them together and watching them have so much fun together.  I couldn't ask for 2 better kids.  I am truley lucky to have them in my life.

Max loves to help Chloe eat

Max lets Chloe get on his back and play horsy. 

We had some good sunny weather for a while so we spent the time outside riding bikes and pushing the stroller outside.  The kids love being outside.  I can't wait for summer.  They are so much happier when they can play outside.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michael & Amy said...

Your kids are adorable! Congratulations on the new one coming! So excited for you! Miss you guys!

amy garcia said...

Chloe is lucky to have such a great big brother. They are so cute together. Keep the post coming...its fun to see them on here since we dont get to see you guys very often.