Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beach and Park Day

A couple of weekends ago, we had a nice and sunny day for once.  On Friday it was super nice and we played at the park with some friends. It was so good to feel the sunshine. So on Saturday, it was suppose to be just like Friday nice and sunny, so we decided to head to the beach/park to let the kids play and run around.  It wasn't as nice as Friday, but it wasn't raining so I was happy.  The kids had so much fun playing on the playground and playing in the sand. 

My kids love the swing, but what kid doesn't.  I love to see the faces when they go really high.  They always have the biggest smile on their faces.
 

Even though it wasn't hot, the kids still had a lot of fun playing in the sand. 
 
 
I was trying to get a picture of Max throwing a frisbee, but this was the best I could do.  Max loves playing with his daddy and he is really could at throwing it.
 

I think playing soccer is their favorite thing to do.  They could chase and kick the ball all day and the best part is that it totally tires them out. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Randi said...

uh oh, Max is going to be a little sports superstar. Your kids are so cute but I want to see pictures of you too! How's the belly coming along?