Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter Day

On Easter Sunday, we went to church and then headed to Heidi's house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner.  Because we have church in the afternoon, Chloe always misses her nap, but on the way to my sisters house she fell alseep.  I woke her up, so we could do the Easter egg hunt before it got cloudy and cold, but I had to take a picture of her asleep.  She is just so cute.


The kids had so much fun doing the Easter egg hunt.  They found lots of eggs and other goodies.
 

Mira's first Easter!
 
 
 
 
 

Once again, I tried to get a picture of my kids together, but these are the best that I got.  One of  these I will get a picture of them together and smiling.

Hope everyone had a great Easter even though it was a couple of weeks ago.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amy garcia said...

The kids look so cute in their easter outfits! Glad they had a fun Easter.