Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Aquarium

About a month ago, we headed to the Seattle Aquarium because I had to use my Groupon before it expired.  The kids had a lot of fun.  All Max wanted to see were the sharks for some reason, so he was happy that he got to see some in the big fish tank.  Kim and Mira decided to join us and it was a lot of fun.  It was also very nice to have an extra hand to help.  I hate going to places that are indoors with my two kids.  It is hard to watch them both because it gets so crowded and all they do is run from one thing to the other.  I can do anything that is outside like the zoo by myself, but indoor activities I just don't like.

 I was trying to get a picture of Chloe by the jellyfish

I love these pictures 



Mira loved looking at the lights and the fish
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: