Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zoo

On Chloe's actually birthday we decided to make a trip to the zoo. Dana and Zoe came along and it was so much fun. It is amazing how kids can never get sick of the zoo. They always have so much fun including myself. It was a perfect day.Chloe is officially 1 years old. She was so good. She sat in the stroller pretty much the whole time eating and looking at the animals.




This was the first time ever that I have seen a bear swimming in the water. It was a little scary having just the glass between you and this huge bear. I have never been this close to a bear before. It was so cool to see.




Max loves seeing the hippos, but I don't know why because all they do is sleep. But I think it is because he loves to say hippo and it was one of his first words regarding an animal.



No comments: