Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chloe's 1st B-day Party

This past Saturday we celebrated Chloe's first birthday. We went over to Granddad's and Mimi's house to celebrate. We made our own little pizzas, went swimming, had a pinata, ate cake and opened presents. It was a lot of fun and it was fun celebrating with family.
Max has gotten so comfortable and good at swimming in the pool.

I did decorate outside for the party even though you can't really tell

Happy Birthday Chloe!
Skye and Max making their own pizzas




Even though Chloe couldn't hit the pinata, we had to have one anyways. They are so much fun and Max and Skye had fun hitting it.

I made the same cake that I made for Max's 1st birthday. I gave Chloe the bottom cake and the boys/adults had the cupcakes.


I wanted the classic picture of the child eating their birthday cake and getting it all over their face. I tried it with Max, but he would not even touch his cake and Chloe just screamed when she touched it. I don't know what it is but they don't like to eat cake with their hands. One of these times I am going to get the classic birthday picture. I might just have to wait until they are 5 or 6 to get it.Happy Birthday Chloe!

No comments: