Monday, August 8, 2011

5 years and Counting


Five years ago on the 4th, was one of the happiest days of my life. It was the day that Paul and I were sealed together at the Oakland Temple for all time and eternity. I still can't believe we have been married for 5 years. It has gone by so fast. In these past 5 years we have done a lot together. We went on the best honeymoon, graduated college at the same time, moved to Arizona, had Max, traveled to California many times, had Chloe, moved to Washington, celebrated many holidays, made lots of memories, got in a couple of arguments and yes, I always win and most importantly we have loved and enjoyed each other. I have loved every minute of being married. I cannot image my life without Paul. He is such a great husband and father. I am so grateful for everything he does for our family. I love him with all my heart and I am so blessed that he is my husband and the father of my children.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amy garcia said...

Congrats on 5 years! You and Paul are an awesome couple. We love you and your beautiful little family!