Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chloe 1 years old

Yesterday Chloe turned 1 years old. I can't believe that she is 1 already. This past year has gone by so fast. I still remember the day that she was born. It was 10:50 in the morning when I heard a weird sound and to my surprise Chloe was born without even a push.Chloe Beverly Veirs
7 pounds 1 once and 19 inches long

Chloe is such a great little girl. She is a very easy child. The only time she really cries is when she is hungry, tired or when Max takes a toy away from her. People always tell me that she is always smiling and happy whenever they see her. Chloe is just a very happy little girl. She is very active and very loud especially for her size. She loves to crawl every where. I don't think she will ever walk because she knows that she can crawl just as fast. She loves her big brother so much. She loves to play, laugh and even wrestle with Max.
Chloe Beverly Veirs
16 pounds 6 ounces and 28 inches long

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CHLOE.
We love you and we are so happy that you are in our lives. You bring so much joy and happiness into our lives. I thank Heavenly Father every day for sending you in our lives to be our precious little girl.

1 comment:

amy garcia said...

That first year did go by so fast! She is such a cute -sweet girl. Happy 1st Birthday Chloe! We love you!