Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Greenlake and Sewer park

The day after we had the little ER trip, I met up with Kim and Heidi at the lake where they live. We walked around the lake and then let the kids play at the playground. It was a gorgeous day to be outside and Max did great considering that the day before he was drugged up with medicine.
I used to make fun of these bikes because I just thought they were weird because they had no pedals and I just didnt think that would be fun. But then Max got on Skye's bike and he had so much fun. It took him some time to get use to it, but he was slowly getting it. I think I might have to get him one.

After Greenlake, Paul and I decided to have a picnic down at Sewer Park because it was such a nice day. There were so many people just enjoying the sunshine. It was such a great day with the sun shinny of the water. It was gorgeous. I love Seattle when it is nice and sunny. It is so pretty. I just wish that there was more sunshine and less clouds.



2 comments:

amy garcia said...

The kids look so cute! Glad you are enjoying some sunshine. Give a hug to Max for us...sorry to hear about the ER visit. Poor little guy.

Randi said...

Sorry to hear about Max's ER trip. Congratulations on 5 years! That is a crazy milestone and it makes us so old!