Saturday, March 28, 2009

Danville Trip

This past weekend Paul and I went to Danville to see my brother in law and my sister because he finally got a visa to come to the US. I haven't seen him since there wedding which was three years ago and Paul has never met him. It was so good to see him and see them together. It was also Max's first trip to Danville and first airplane ride. He did very well with everything.

We had a lot of fun while we were there. We first were able to meet up with some of our friends that we have not seen for a while. It is always so good to see friends and catch up with everyone.
On Saturday, we all went to San Francisco to have a picnic lunch, but it was interrupted with rain. Then we walked around Per 39 which was a lot of fun, but it was very cold. We are both use to Arizona weather now.
Then Max was able to meet his two cousins for the very first time. He met Carter and Will who are both 3 months older then him.On Monday I got to hang out with my mom, Liz, Martha and Will. We drove to Napa, had lunch and walked around. It was so good to see Liz and her little boy. The last time that I saw him was in October and he has grown so much since then

7 comments:

Meg and Ryan said...

Oh my goodness Max is sooo cute and he is getting so big, i really want to meet him and kiss his cute cheeks! It looks like you had so much fun!!

Jayne said...

Oh Grandma is so sad she missed the weekend. She so much wanted to meet Adil and see Kim and you and Paul and of course meet Max. I Will show her these adorable pictures this evening-provided my lab top works. Wish I could get her upstairs to view them on the big screen! (I need a new lab top-if no better reason so Grandma can get a go look at Max!) We love you guys and are very proud of you.

Randi said...

We had so much fun seeing you! I'm glad you had a fun trip. Max is adorable!

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

I love the picture of the 3 babies laying on the blanket together! Soooo cute! That's so fun to go on a trip together!

Jason said...

Wow, Max is getting so big! What a handsome guy!

Grandma Aileen said...

I love the pictures of both Max and Will. Melissa enlarged the pictures so that I could see them. I was so sorry that I missed meeting them in March. Hope to get to meet them sometime soon. Love you all.
Love,
Grandma Aileen

Danny and Kristen Woodbury said...

We're hanging in there... anxiously awaiting graduation in May!!! How are you recovering? Everything going well? I'm glad the flight up to Danville went well with Max!