Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Growing Up

I can't believe how fast time goes by. Max is 3 1/2 months old and he is already rolling around. Well maybe not rolling around, but he can roll half way. Whenever I put him on his back on the floor or in his crib he ends up on his stomach in seconds. The funny thing is when he rolls onto his stomach, he can't yet move his arms so he ends up being on top of them. He gets frustrated because he wants to be able to move his arms out of the way and lift himself up, but he gets stuck and can't move. I have a feeling that he will learn how to crawl very fast because he loves to move around. Whenever he wakes up from a nap he is always in a different position from when I put him down. It is amazing how much he can move. Here are some pictures to try to show you what I am talking about.

Here are some more pictures of him at Easter and holding his favorite toy.

5 comments:

Meg and Ryan said...

He is such a doll!! I especially love the pic with him and his easter basket, so cute!!

Lance and Becky said...

He is so cute. Mine comes out tomorrow!! I love the easter pics.

Randi said...

What a happy baby! I love hearing about his little milestones and how he's developing. Have you gotten any professional pictures yet?

Grandma Aileen said...

Max is really growing! I really want to meet him in person. I love the picture of him with the easter basket. Love you all. Bob and Jayne and Morgan and Carson and Dusty say Hi and also send their love.
Much Love
Grandma Aileen

Jayne said...

Max is so cute! Grandma can't hardly wait to see Max and I am looking forward to meeting him too. Hope all is going good. You are such an adorable family.