Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seattle Visitors

About 2 weeks ago, we had some visitors come from Seattle. My dad, my stepmom, and my two little sisters came to Phoenix to come meet Max for the first time. It was a lot of fun to see them and to spend time with them. We did lots of fun things while they were here.


Dana and Zoe with Max Yes there is snow in Arizona. We drove to Sedona which is 2 hours from Phoenix and it was amazing to see all the red rocks especially with snow on them.

The Botanical Gardens had this glass show that was there and it was amazing to see.
Max finally had his first day of church about 2 weeks ago.


6 comments:

Jayne said...

WOW! Max is growing. He is so cute. Your sisters have grown just like Carson and Dustyn have. Love the balloon tree. Wish I could grow one. Grandma says Hi!
Much Love,
Jayne and family

caitlin wilson said...

he is so stinking cute...i want to meet him so bad. he looks like he has your coloring- so fun!

Liz said...

I love seeing pictures of your handsome little guy. You look great by the way.

miss aubrey said...

Oh my gosh max looked so cute in his little outfit! I can't believe there was snow in AZ. so crazy! I saw that same artist's glass in a botanical garden in Pittsburgh. Isn't it cool?!

Grandma Aileen said...

I love that picture of Dani and Max. Love you all
Love
Grandma

Heidi said...

I love the plaid jumpsuit - very retro!