Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time

This year for Christmas, Paul and I spent Christmas at home in Arizona because of me being 38 weeks pregnant and all. We did have my mom come out and spend Christmas with us and that is a lot of fun. Here are some things we did before Christmas.

Getting ready to decorate a gingerbread house.
Every year we always decorate cookies. This year was funny because my mom was trying something different with the frosting, but it didn't really work out. She would decorate a cookie and it didn't turn out right, so she would scrape the frosting off the cookie and start all over again. She probably did this to at least 10 cookies. It was funny to watch her.Everyone needs to go to the Mesa, Arizona Temple lights during Christmas. These light were amazing. We went on Christmas Eve and I have never seen so many people at the temple before. So if you are ever in Arizona during Christmas, you need to go see the Mesa Temple Lights. Here are some pictures, but the pictures don't show just how amazing it was.

7 comments:

Meg and Ryan said...

You look soooo darling, are you ready for a little baby?? I sent you our Christmas card, but it got sent back:-( Maybe i had the wrong address... Anyway, i hope you had a amazing Christmas, you look sooo cute! I'm excited for your mommyhood!

Randi said...

I looove your belly :) January 7th can't come soon enough!

Alex said...

Looks like fun! I'm so excited that your little guy will be here so soon!

Jayne said...

WOW! Love the lights but especially love the cookies. You guys look good. Can't wait to show grandma this blog. She will love the pictures. It is cold and snowy here!
Love,
Jaynee

Jayne said...

Dani
I looked again at your pictures and I just had to tell you I love that picture of you and Paul standing in front of the lights! You guys are the cutest couple ever!
Love,
Jaynee

Grandma Aileen said...

Dani My eyes are not very good today, but I could see your picture. You look so cute. I love you lots.
Grandma

Grandma Aileen said...

Jayne showed me your picture again tonight. I sure do miss you!
Love Grandma