Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Max Ronald Veirs

Max Ronald Veirs was born on Saturday, January 10th at 6:06pm. He was 8 pounds 20 inches long. He is the cutest little baby ever and I still can't believe that he is finally here. Max is doing very well. He didn't have any real problems when he was born. All the nurses at the hospital were very impressed on how chill he was.

Everything with the delivery went perfectly. I am so glad that I decided to get an epidural because I was actually able to enjoy the delivery. The whole process was just amazing and I am glad that I got to experience everything that I did. My midwife was amazing and I want her to deliver all my children. She did such a great job and she did everything that she could to make sure that I enjoyed the process. After Max came out, they put him on my chest immediately and that was the best moment of my life. I finally got to hold my child for the very first time. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

Paul and I want to tell everyone thank you for all the wonderful calls that we have received and just wanted to let everyone know that we are all doing perfect and we are just enjoying being parents. Here are some pictures of Max, but if you want to see more click on the photo gallery link that is on the right.

11 comments:

Alex said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you. Little Max is so cute!

Randi said...

He is such a little chub! I love him already. Since he was born on my birthday, I reserve the right to spoil him rotten. I am so happy for you guys!

Lance and Becky said...

Congrats to both of you. He looks so big! I am next!

mamasuisse said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went so well. The epidural is AWESOME! Hopefully, he stays chill for you. Knowing our family, though, it's unlikely ;-). He is so cute. I love the picture of him in his carseat. What a little angel.

Liz said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so cute!!! What a chunk.

miss aubrey said...

Dani he is SOOOO cute and perfect!! Congratulations to you and Paul! I can't believe you're a mommy,.you're going to be AWESOME!!

Jayne said...

We are all so happy for you. Max is so cute--just like his mom and dad. Can't hardly wait till Grandma wakes up this morning so she can see the pictures. She has been so excited and has wanted to see his picture so bad! I will print a big copy for her to put where she can see it.
Love you all lots

Jennie said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! He is soo cute! :) I am going to need to come down and see you soon, and the new little one!

Grandma Aileen said...

That looks like one amazing little boy. Looks like proud parents and grandma. I am a proud great grandma. Can't wait to see him in person.
Love,
Grandma

caitlin wilson said...

HE is so DARLING! Congratulations, he looks like such a cute little cuddler...can't wait to meet him.

altaann said...

Hi Max,Hi Dani,Hi Paul.Can We take Max snowboarding.Just kidding,smooch Him for Me and the Twins.

Congrads.

Uncle James