Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trip to Oral Valley

The end of August, Paul's brother and his wife and kids came up to Phoenix to visit us. I love when people come and visit us because then we get to do some fun things. They stayed with us for a night and we played around Phoenix for the day. Then for the weekend we drove down to Tucson to a place called Oral Valley. We were able to stay in a time share down there which was a lot of fun. It is always nice to get away once in a while. When we were there we did lots of swimming, saw amazing thunder and lightening storms and explore a cave which spelled like bat pee.
I loved this picture. Our friend Mark put some blocks on his eyes and Owen didn't know what to think of that.






5 comments:

Liz said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet your ultrasonic sense of smell loved that bat pee - I don't envy that part of the trip.

mamasuisse said...

Mmmm, yummy. Bat pee must have been great. I hope you don't have a strong pregnancy gag reflex.

I love that first picture - very cute and funny expression on the little guy's face.

I hope you're doing well.

Aly said...

Pooch! Love you man. I also love you too Dani! Hope the belly and the baby are fine.

Nephi said...

haha, that's all we have!

Nephi said...

haha Yea Dani we are having fun, but we also live right by the beach. You guys would be doing the same thing too, I just know it. Also, I don't think there is much to do on a Sat. in hot Phoenix.