Monday, August 25, 2008

The Beach and a Wedding all in one Trip!

This past weekend, Paul and I were able to once again drive down to Rancho Cucamonga for another little vacation. This trip was a little different because we were able to spend a little time in Laguna which was very nice. Every year in August Paul's family spends a week to two weeks at Laguna Beach and we were able to make it down for the last day. It was a lot of fun spending time with his family, friends, and getting some sun.


After spending all day Friday at the beach, on Saturday we had a wedding to attend. One of Paul's friends from is hometown was getting married in the Newport Temple and then having a reception in Lancaster. The wedding was amazing and the reception was a lot of fun. Then on Sunday we drove back to Phoenix which is a 5 hour drive. Even though this was a short trip, it was a lot of fun. I got to have my orange shake at the orange inn, went to the beach, hung out with friends and family, and got to attend a wedding.

I saw this on the way to the Newport Temple and I thought it was so pretty. I love sunflowers. I told Paul that this is what I want in our backyard when we get a house which will probably be in 20 years from now.

4 comments:

mamasuisse said...

I love the gazebo with the sunflowers! I'm going to have to show that to Steve. Your little round belly is so cute.

Liz said...

I love your belly - I'm so glad you posted a picture, so I can see it! Now I need to post a picture of my own belly. It's gootten pretty big.

Meg and Ryan said...

oh cute!!!! i love your baby bump, it's darling!!!

miss aubrey said...

dani your baby belly is SO CUTE!