Monday, October 6, 2008

Visitors

This past weekend, Paul's parents came to Phoenix for a little visit. It was so good to see them and we had lots of fun. I don't think I have ever ate so much in my life and I even got sick one day. I don't think the baby was use to me eating that much. We went to this one restaurant and Paul's dad got the biggest hot dog that I have ever seen in my life. Paul and his mom got a huge plate of just meat. I have never seen so much food on such a little table.

This weekend was a lot of fun and I have to say thank you to Paul's parents. I am very lucky to have such great in-laws. I also have the best husband. Like I said before, I got sick this weekend because of all the food, but my wonderful husband took great care of me. I don't know what I would do without him.

3 comments:

Martha said...

So where are pictures of a pregnant Dani?

Meg and Ryan said...

Dani...i am disappointed in your pregnant belly pictures, don't you know you weekly or at least monthly update pics? :-) Hope things are going well!!!

Cameron and Kristen said...

I agree!! We need to see pregnant pictures! I need to call you, or you need to call me because we haven't talked in a VERY long time.