Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Christmas Morning

This Christmas was a lot of fun.  The kids are at the age that they love to unwrap presents and they really don't care what they get.  The only thing they care about is unwrapping it.  This year Max was the spoiled one because he got a new bike which he rides very well and he rides without any training wheels.  I am so proud of him.
 
 
 
 


 After we opened presents at our house, we headed of to Granddad's and Mimi's house to have breakfast, open more presents and to spend time with the family.  Of course the kids had a lot of fun opening more presents.  They are so spoiled, but I would have to say that I love spoiling them because I love seeing their face when they open a present.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amy garcia said...

The kids are getting so big. Glad you u keep up on your blog so we can see their cute faces. I bet Max is loving his new bike. Ashlee got one too and rides it all the time.