Monday, November 12, 2012

More pictures of Lyla

The first couple of weeks home with Lyla were a little difficult.  I thought Lyla was eating great, but it turns out that she was not eating at all.  The only thing she was doing was sucking.  So for about 4 weeks I had to nurse her then feed her a bottle and then pump for 15 minutes on both sides.  I felt like all I was doing was feeding and pumping.  There were lots of time that I was going to give up and just feed Lyla formula, but the only thing that was stopping me was the cost of formula.  But I sucked it up and did what I had to do and finally Lyla learned how to nurse.  Now she is doing great and is gaining weight like she should. 
 

Leaving the hospital 

First bath at home 

This was my first time giving my child their first bath at home.  Usually my mom does it, but this time she didn't come out until 2 weeks later. 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: