Friday, April 15, 2011

Grammy Babs

This last week, my mom came for a visit. It was a lot of fun to have her here and Max had so much fun with Babs. On Saturday, we decided to drive up to the tulip festival with my mom and Kim and Adil. It opened up the day before, but it was still early to see all the flowers. We still walked around and Max had so much fun. I couldn't believe how much energy he had. He would run around, splash in all the water, and roll around on the wet grass. Even though we didn't see that many flowers it was a great day trip because had so much fun.









2 comments:

Liz said...

That looks like a lot of fun (even though it looks like it was colder than I care for).

What pretty flowers & cute kids!

amy garcia said...

Beautiful Pics! I bet you loved having your wonderful mom visit.