Friday, April 15, 2011

Docotr Visits

Last week I took both kids to the doctors. Max finally had his 2 year old check up and Chloe had her 9 month check up. Both kids are doing great.
Max weighs 27 pounds and is healthy. The doctors does say that we need to cut down on his juice. We do fill up his cup mostly with water and just a little bit of juice, but apparently he should only have around 3 diapers. Right now I change his diaper about every 3 hours. So this means if I ever want to potty train him he needs to stop drinking so much. The doctor said every time he ask for juice I need to first give him some food to see if that helps. So that is what I am doing and hopefully it will work. I am hoping by the end of summer no more diapers.

Now, Chloe is 14 pounds. She is doing great, but the doctor is really worried about her weight. She is below the charts and only gained 1 pound in the last 3 months. We are going in a month for a weight check and until then I am suppose to feed her lots and lots of food. Apparently, Chloe is still nursing too much and not eating enough solid foods. The doctor told me that she should really only nurse about 3 times, but right now she nurses about 5 times during the day and 4 times at night. We are hoping if I feed her more solid foods then maybe she will sleep better because I am so tired of getting up about every 3hours during the night.

No comments: