Friday, March 4, 2011

Snow Day

About a week ago, it snowed a lot. Max has never really seen snow before so we decided to bundle him up and have some fun in our backyard. We went sledding down our little hill, throw snowballs at daddy, and built a snowman. It was a lot of fun. I felt bad for him because I haven't bought any snow pants or shoes for him, so It think he was a little cold but he was having too much fun to care.
We took the slide off of the playground that we have and use it has a sled. It worked perfect.



We didn't have anything really to use for the face so I used celery, but it didn't really work that well.
This is what our hill looked like when we were done. Max's favorite part was going sledding of course. It was the perfect 45 minutes and now I don't have to take him to the mountains to play in the snow. He was able to play right in our backyard.

2 comments:

Liz said...

How fun!!!

amy garcia said...

Ahh Max looks so cute all bundled up in his snow clothes! I bet he is loving the snow. My kids favorite thing to do at our cabin is sledding too!