Friday, March 4, 2011

The flu, cold and teething

I feel like ever since we have moved here which was in January, both of my kids have been sick. I don't know what is going on, but they both have been sick for about 2 months now. Max has had the flu and the really bad cold. Chloe has had just the really bad cold and she is teething on top of that. We have had a couple of night where both of them don't sleep at all during the night because something hurts them. I feel so bad for both of them. I hate to see them in so much pain. So the last 2 weeks or so we have not really left our house. Every single time we go somewhere one of them gets worst, so I decided that we were going to stay inside and wait for this stupid cold to leave. Now Max is almost better and Chloe is on her way. Here are a few pictures of the kids.



No comments: