Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update on Max

I can't believe how fast Max is growing up. He is getting so big now. I can't believe that he will be 2 in January. I still remember him when he was Chloe's age and learning how to roll over, but now he is a big boy. He is saying a lot more words now. My favorite thing he says now is "help please." Another thing that I love that he does is whenever he wants something he will grab one of our hands and pull us over to whatever he wants. Another cute thing he does is in the mornings when he wakes up he says "walk" because most mornings we always go for a walk for some exercise and then play at the park by our house. But these last couple of weeks we haven't gone because I don't have a double stroller at the moment so Max has been very very sad when I tell him we are not going for a walk today. I have been trying to make it up to him by going to the park that has lots of playgrounds for him to play on and a dog park which he loves. I am so blessed to have Max in my life. Even though at times he can do things that make me very mad, I love him with all my heart.He loves wearing his hat just like his daddy. Whenever Paul wears a hat, Max has to wear one also.

For the last couple of days Max has gotten into Blue's Clues. The movie that we have is all about the ABCs. One of the episodes, Blue reads the book "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom." Whenever that episode comes on Max goes to his room to find that book. I think I have only read that book once or twice to him, but he knows it so well and recognizes that book when Blue reads it in the movie. My child is so smart.

No comments: