Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grammy Babs


Everyone thought that I was going to have Chloe early even the doctors. Paul decided to go to Utah at the end of June to go see his parents at the MTC and I really didn't want to be home by myself. I had a doctors appointment before he left and I was dilated to a 3, so I ask my mom to come out a couple of weeks early just in case something happend. But of course nothing happened and I went past my due date. My mom ended up being in hot Arizona for about 3 1/2 weeks. Two of those weeks were just waiting around for Chloe to arrive. My mom was a trooper. She doesn't like the heat at all and while she was here the weather was any where around 105 to 115 degrees. I don't think that she ever really got use to it. She was defiantly ready to leave and get out of the hot weather. Even though she was miserable from the heat, she was a big help. She cooked, clean, played with Max, and hung out with me. Max had so much fun hanging out with his Grammy. She played outside, took him on walks, played at the water park and took him places. He was defiantly sad when she left because he could no longer play in her purse and there was no one to play with him 24/7. Mom, thank you so much for all your help and for coming out early. I really appreciated it and enjoyed the company.

Here are some random pictures:
My mom gave Max his first bath and now Chloe's. Max also pee on my mom while she gave him a bath and Chloe pooped on her while she was giving her a bath. My mom has great timing.

Max had a lot of fun watching Grammy give his sister a bath

Things are a lot different now with 2 kids, but I love everything about it

I love this picture. We were trying to teach Max to smile when we would take a picture of him. He thought that is was a lot of fun.


1 comment:

cait said...

I love Grandma BABS! and your 2 kids are so adorable. I love that last pic of max too. hope things are going well! xoxo