Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving, we actually decided to stay home.  Last year we traveled over Thanksgiving and I hated it.  It is so crowded and stressful traveling over Thanksgiving.  I actually think traveling over Thanksgiving is worst than traveling over Christmas.We first started the day over at my dad's house where the kids played and did some art projects.  Then we went over to Heidi and Eirik's house for the big Thanksgiving dinner.  It was a lot of fun and we had very good food.  The kids of course had a lot of fun playing with Skye and all of his toys.
 
 
 
 

This Thanksgiving I had a lot to be thankful for.  I am so thankful for my wonderful family.  I have the best husband that anyone could ask for.  He does so much for me and our family.  I am so thankful for my kids.  I am so blessed to be their mother.  I am so thankful that everthing went well with Lyla's birth and she is healthy.  I am so thankful for the gospel.  I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for the gospel.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving because I know I did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: