Thursday, September 20, 2012

Petting Farm

A couple of weekends ago, we were able to use another groupon.  This groupon was to a petting farm.  The kids had so much fun.  I am so glad that I got this groupon becsuse if it wasn't for the groupon I would never think of going.  The kids were able to feed goats, pet a pony, horse, bunny, cow, donkey and a chicken.  They had a lot of fun seeing a petting all the different animals.

I think Max's favorite part was chasing the chickens that were by the goats.

The goats were Chloe's favorite animal.  She had so much fun feeding them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I will have to admit that when the kids were petting the horse, I was a little nervous.  The horse was just so big and they are so small especially Chloe.
 

The kids also had a lot of fun feeding the horses.  They would pull up grass and weeds from the ground and try feeding the horses.  I think the horses loved all the extra food they were getting.  Anyways, all in all it was a fun little family outing that we had before #3 comes along.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: