Friday, July 6, 2012

Hailey's B-day

In June, Ben and Barbie and the kids came up to Seattle for a visit.  Max and Chloe had so much fun playing with their cousins. I love seeing them have so much fun with family. While they were here, we were able to celebrate Hailey's and Barbie's birthday.  But of course they only pictures that I took while everyone was together was during Hailey's little party. 
 

Max always makes these funny facial expressions that just make me laugh.  Also, I never got a picture of him actually hitting the pinata, but when he was hitting it he got all serious.  He was just concentrating really hard hitting the pinata, I guess.
 

Chloe is the complete opposite of Max.  She was laughing and smiling the whole time when she was trying to hit the pinata.

My kids love each other so much.  I am the luckiest mom ever.
 

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: