Sunday, May 20, 2012

Honduras- Beach and hotel

One little trip that we decided to do towards then end was drive to this little beach town and spend the night.  I am so glad that we did this because it was so relaxing and the kids had so much fun.  We never once played at the beach while we were there.  We looked at it and took pictures on our way to dinner, but never spent time there even though our hotel was on the beach.  The hotel that we stayed at was so much fun.  It was perfect for the kids.  They had a kids section where the water was low and it had kids slides.  They also had a section with a big slide.  Max had so much fun going down the slides especially the big one.  The best part was that it wasn't crowded at all so we could go down the slide as much as we wanted.  I don't know what it is, but sitting by the pool in the sun makes me so happy.  I was happy.  My kids were happy.  It was just a perfect little side trip.
 





 Max and Daddy before going down the big slide.




Chloe and Daddy getting ready to go down the big slide.








 I love my kids.  They are the best!


Honduras was a great trip and I am so glad that we went and that we brought our 2 kids with us.  It was so good seeing Paul's parents, spending time with them and hearing more about their missionary experiences.

For more pictures of the trip click here

No comments: