Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Max turns 2

Happy Birthday Max. On Monday the 10th, Max turned 2 years old. I can't believe that I have a 2 year old. Where has the time gone. I still think of him as my little baby, but now he is a big boy. He is 2 now. That is just so crazy to me. Well, on Sunday we decided to celebrate his b-day at my dad's and I am so glad that we did because on Monday he got very sick. Anyways, it was so nice because I did not have to do a single thing for max's b-day. My sisters did everything. They got all the decorations, the food, the cake and they decorated the house. It was a perfect little party. Max had so much fun being in the spot light, making is own pizza, eating cake and getting presents. Thank you all for taking care of his b-day party. It was a perfect party.
Our first time being in snow since we have been in Seattle

Making his birthday pizza




Zoe and Dana had a lot of fun decorating Max's cake




Got to love the wrapping job

Chloe also had a great time at Max's b-day party

Here is a list of things Max is doing and loves now that he is 2:
-saying a lot more words
-calling dad, Paul which dad does not like very much
-playing with any kind of cars
-loves the word "no"
-loves making Chloe laugh
-is a very picky eater
-loves his juice
-loves dogs
-he can say how old he is
-loves his blankets still
-loves to jump, jump and jump
-he is really good at playing on our itouch which is a little scary
-he learns very fast

Max Happy Birthday! We hope that you had a great birthday and we love you so much

3 comments:

Terri OConnor said...

Chloe is stunning.

love t

Randi said...

I agree your kids are SO darling.

miss aubrey said...

WOW. chloe should be a baby gap model she is SO BEAUTIFUL! Also, I really like your bangs!