Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chloe and stupid health insurance

Chloe had her 1st month check up about a week ago and she is doing great. She now weighs 9 pounds which is very good news because she dropped all the way down to 6 pounds. She is still a little Jaundice so I am trying to make sure she gets sun light every day. She is now sleeping in her crib and only waking up twice during the night to eat. Chloe is such a great baby. The only time she cries is when she is hungry, has pooped or when she is tired. She is now starting to smile and it is very cute. She always smiles whenever Max talks to her. She loves hearing is voice. It is very cute to watch.
Anyways, Chloe is doing great. I am very excited when the doctor told me that everything looked great because the next doctor's appointment will not be until January. Chloe will not be added to our insurance until January because we didn't call our insurance within the first 30 days to had her. We have tried to do everything possible to add her, but nothing has worked. How can they not cover a newborn? I hate insurance companies. Why do they have that stupid rule. Why can't they automatically put her onto our insurance?
So to any new parents: Make sure you add your newborn to your insurance within the first 30 days. And don't think because you got an insurance card for your newborn that they are covered. They are covered for the first 30 days and then after that they are not until you call. That is what happened to us. Anyways enough with that, her are some recent pictures of the kids.
Max and Brooklynn holding hands after a day of swimming

Whenever we go outside to play, Chloe is in the bouncer and she loves it

I wish we had a real pool, but I guess this will have to do



I love her little smile.

5 comments:

The Cambruzzi's: Jeff, Dakota & Aria said...

I can see soooo much of you in Chloe's cute face. AHHHH...I'm a little bit jealous...I think baby fever is beginning. House first, baby later. I miss you so much!

Lance and Becky said...

Who is your insurance company? We have Blue Cross PPO and we didn't get a card until Wyatt was covered! But I know you have to call to get that...SORRY! By the way she looks so much like Max its awesome!

Randi said...

ick what a disaster, sorry you had to go through it. but look how cute your kids are!! they're worth all the trouble, even insurance company trouble which is by far the worst. are you ever coming to danville?

Terri OConnor said...

Have more babies....the world needs more beautiful children.
love
Oh and insurance companies stink!

Unknown said...

Grandma and I have had a good time looking at all the pictures. So cute! Grandma and I sent lots of love