Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eating Solids

It's official!! Max is growing up. Last week Max had his 4 month check up and he is doing great. He weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 25 inches long. The pediatrician said that he is doing so well and it is time to start feeding him solid foods. So I started feeding him rice cereal and let me tell you that he did not like it very much. The first time I put the food in his month, he got the funniest look on his face. He did not know what to think of the new food that is in his mouth. But now it has been a week since he has had rice cereal and he is doing so much better.SWIMMING:

Max went swimming the first time last weekend. He finally wore his swimsuit and hat for the very first time. The swimsuit fit him pretty well, but that hat was really big for him. He has a pretty small head. Once he was all ready we went in the pool. Of course, he loved it. He loves the water and especially when it is very hot outside. We didn't stay in the pool that long because it was very sunny and hot outside. I think it was about 102 outside. You got to love Arizona.

5 comments:

Grandma Aileen said...

Max is growing to fast. He is so cute! Looking forward to meeting him. I leave for Calif in a few hours. Love you guys lots.
Love,
Grandma Aileen

Unknown said...

Your little boy is so cute! I saw your blog on Jennie's :) so I thought I would say hi! I think of those girls camp days haha and now we are all almost married and having babies! Crazy! Hope you're doing well!

Liz said...

He looks so big! What a cute baby boy - Will & I miss him & can't wait to see him again.

Alex said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he's getting! You've gotta love swimming days!

Meg and Ryan said...

oh MY GOODNESS Max is the cutest thing ever!!!! I hope things are going well for you guys!!