Friday, July 18, 2008

I finally decided to start a blog. Everyone has tried to get me to start one for I while now, so I finally gave in. I will give everyone a brief summary of some big things that have happened. In April, Paul and I both graduated from school and finally got to leave Utah. We both liked Utah but the winters are the worst


Now we are living in Phoenix, Arizona. We both love it here and we are getting use to the heat. We went up to Seattle to see my dad and it was Paul's first trip to Seattle. It was a lot of fun.





4 comments:

Randi said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that you broke down and got a blog! I can't wait to see you in Newport for Daniel's wedding.
Randi
chadandrandi.blogspot.com

Meg and Ryan said...

YAY for blogs!!!! I am trying to figure out how to add ppl...hmmm. I hope things are going well for you two (and a half)!!!

cait said...

dani...i have been thinking about you and am so glad that you started a blog so we can keep up better. I am coming to arizona this week and would love to see you. ill give you a call! love you.

Nica said...

YAY! You started a blog, I just found you. Now its going to be keeping up as the problem.
knepp.blogspot.com